Our websites are designed using the WordPress content management system (CMS) with the Genesis framework. We believe this will provide all our clients with the best foundation for any enterprise, not matter how large or small.
All of our sites include:
- Search engine optimisation (SEO). This ensures that readers, customers, and clients can find you with ease. Clean, optimised code and smart design architecture is essential for achieving the best rankings in search engines.
- Responsive HTML5 designs. Using the new code standard makes your site compatible with future changes to the web. It ensures cross-browser compatibility, makes your site mobile-friendly by being responsive, and improves your site’s ability to deliver audio and video. It can even be used to make your site into an app. As the folks at Studiopress say, “Simply put, HTML5 is your site’s ticket to a truly state-of-the-art design.”
- Airtight security. The Genesis Framework has the best security possible. With the guidance of leading experts they have built their framework to follow all WordPress security best practices.
- Instant updates. We will take care of all your updates to ensure the site runs smoothly and does not become vulnerable to hackers.
- Optimised web hosting. Our server is fast, secure and reliable. It offers automatic backups and has the stability and optimised security necessary to make sure you stay online.
Please note: The first year of maintenance and server costs are included in the initial website design quote. Ongoing costs can be negotiated after the first year, or you are welcome to migrate to your own server and take responsibility for website maintenance and security yourself.